Ludum Dare 31 : Entire game on one screen
This is something
Stuff goes here
1 x Monster
2 x Something
2 x Something
Music: - 1: 2:
- WASD: Move (Arrow keys also work)
- Left Click: Will fire the best projectile weapon that has ammo (or knife if no ammo/gun available)
- Right Click: Will attack with the best melee weapon (sword if you have it, knife if not)
- If you get stuck you can always skip a level, or restart with the buttons on the top right
Patch 1 Notes:Fixed Bugs:
- Health kits, etc disappearing on new level.
- Mysterious repeated 7th round replaced with a bonus level. (Don't edit code on no sleep!)
- Going to round 14 now no longer crashes
- Fix physics bodies deleting twice (rare crash, sometimes exposed by going through all waves)
- Reduced background tile contrast
- Added yellow circles around pickups to make them obvious
- Arrow Keys can now be used as alternative to WASD keys
- Updating the instructions and notes
Patch 2 Notes:Fixed Bugs:
- Fixed the input stealing bug on the HUD Wave intro box.
- Uppercasing of weapons and monsters names
- Using unicode multiply sign × instead of the letter x in monster list breakdown
- Making HTML pass validation
- May take a while to load first time around.
- Sounds dont work on Internet Explorer, and you have to allow scripts to run. Use Chrome or Firefox if you have problems.